Thursday, January 10, 2013

Starting To Get Numb

Day 4: Starting To Get Numb

Bam! 4 days at the gym in a row, not to shabby.

Today I jumped on the treadmill for a half hour and did pretty well.

30 Minute Workout Today
3.0 for 3 mins
Varied between 5.5 and 7.5 for 5 mins
3.0 for 5 mins
Varied between 6.0 and 8.0 for 5 mins
3.0 for 2 mins
Incline at 15.0 at 3.0 speed for 10 mins

I was able to do intervals. Not quite at the speed I used to rock and roll with but I'm getting there. I'm not short of breath as much as I was on Monday either so that's a plus.  The progress I've made since the first day is definitely good. 

I bought new shoes today and I think they just need to be worked in. I say this because while running at my top speed today my feet were starting to get numb.


I'm really happy about the 4 days in. This is a good thing because mentally I've accepted my diet and workouts. I'm not feeling hungry at all and I've been eating well. Today I had a protein bar, some cherry tomatoes, a Greek yogurt, an orange, pistachios, a protein shake, beef chili, and I'm finishing the night off post workout with a protein shake.

A really awesome thing is that I was able to button the top button on my shirt today. For about a month they have all been too tight to button. I wonder what will happen next?! Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment