Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2: Not so bad as Day 1

Day 2: Still on the horse.

Tonight was better and the day overall was very good.

I ran/jogged/walked 2 miles in about a half hour with some incline added throughout the workout. My legs are sore and I have a blister on my foot. It's time for some better running shoes I guess which I'll pick up tomorrow.Better shoes and maintaining my drive to workout is the only way to stay on the horse!

Something I'm very proud of is my diet today. I had a protein bar for breakfast, a protein shake for lunch, and for dinner I made venison sausage sauteed with onions in Australian wine. I also had some delicious home cooked chicken and cheated a bit with some sausage and spinach bread.

The nice thing about it is that I wasn't hungry. I at something every few hours and did alright today. If I ever wake up early I'll eat some eggs and vegetables in the morning for an even better start to the day.

Overall, I'll feeling pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment